1. We will endeavor to make sure our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data (as defined in the Ordinance) supplied by you comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486, the laws of Hong Kong) (the “Ordinance”).
2. You may be requested by us to give information (including but not limited to your personal particulars, operating system, browser version, domain name, IP address and details of your website) on a voluntary basis when you apply to us and continue to subscribe with us for an account, our services and/or products. You shall consult your parent or guardian before giving us your personal data if you are under the age of eighteen. If we find out that you are under the age of eighteen and we have not received consent from your parent or guardian in giving us your personal data, we will take steps to delete your personal data.
3. You have the right to refuse to provide your personal data to us. However, certain functions and/or services may not be available to you if such personal data is not supplied, incomplete, incorrect, or misleading.
5. Personal data supplied by you may be used for any of the following purposes and/or for other purposes as may be agreed between you and us and/or as required by law:
a. registering, operating, or maintaining your account with us;
b. purchasing goods and/or subscribing for services rendered by us;
c. facilitating and following up your transactions with us, including but not limited to processing of any payment instructions, and your enquiries to us;
d. marketing of goods and/or services and/or upcoming events of us, and/or its respective subsidiaries and/or our business partner;
e. conducting data analysis and research to improve our products, services, advertising, and customer communications;
f. enabling us to comply with our obligations, to communicate with you, or to comply with industry practices; and/or
g. serving any purposes relating to any of the foregoing.
6. We promise to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures for ensuring that only personal data which are necessary for each specific purpose of the processing are processed. We shall implement a data protection impact assessment which includes:
a. consideration of how personal data will be processed and for what purposes;
b. assessment of whether the proposed processing of personal data is both necessary and proportionate to the purpose(s);
c. assessment of the risks to individuals in processing the personal data;
d. use of techniques such as data minimization and pseudonymization will be considered where applicable and appropriate.
7. We will not release personal data supplied by you to third parties except in accordance with the Ordinance or in the event of such release is requested by:
a. governmental and/or regulatory and/or statutory authorities and/or court orders in compliance with applicable laws; or
b. third-party service providers which provide supporting services to us; who (i) are under a duty of confidentiality to us with respect to the use, hold, process, retain, and/or transfer of personal data supplied by you; and (ii) have the need to know or handle such personal data (please refer to Clause 8 below for details); or
c. third-party buyers or assignees in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale of us.
8. Personal data supplied by you may be provided to third parties for direct marketing activities (i.e. cross-marketing) only in accordance with the requirements set out under the Ordinance.
9. If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt-out anytime by contacting our Data Protection Officer (please refer to Clause 15 below for details). Or You can opt-out of receiving promotional e-mails from us at any time by following the instructions as provided in e-mails to click on the unsubscribe link or e-mailing us at the e-mail address set forth in the section entitled "Contact Us" below with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field of the e-mail.
10. You have the right at any time to require us for the rectification, erasure, restrict processing, or portability of your personal data, or withdraw consent (if we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent).
11. Notwithstanding our security measures for protecting your personal data, you acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure, and by providing your personal data you are transmitting information at your own risk.
12. Cookies are small bits of data automatically stored in the hard drive of the end-user, which can save the user from registering again when re-visiting a website and are commonly used to track preferences in relation to the subject of such website. If you enable these cookies, then your web browser adds the text in a small file. You may wish to set your web browser to notify you of a cookie placement request or refuse to accept cookies by modifying relevant internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system, but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate certain available functions on this Website.
13. This Website uses the following cookies:
14. You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority about our collection and use of your personal data.
15. If you have any comments or questions regarding our Privacy Notice or want to exercise your data protection rights, please send a message to:
Data Protection Officer
Antelope International Limited
Flat G, 16/F, Seabright Plaza,
9-23 Shell Street,
North Point, Hong Kong
17. In case of a personal data breach, we shall notify the breach to the relevant supervisory authority within 72 hours.